What to pay attention to when wearing a sterling silver necklace
1, the best silverware maintenance method is to wear every day, because the body's oil will make the silver shine a natural luster (of course, there are some exceptions, some people's sweat itself contains silver to black ingredients). If you don't wear it when you are not wearing it, it is best to use a closed pocket to prevent the surface of the silverware from coming into contact with the air and oxidizing and blackening.
2, the daily cleaning of the soil method: squeeze a little toothpaste on the silver, add some water, appropriate to pick up a small white bubble, then rinse with clean water to restore the light.
3. Do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time when wearing silver jewelry to avoid collision deformation or scratching.
4. Keep the silverware dry, don't wear swimming, don't approach hot springs and sea water.
5. Wipe the surface of the silverware with a soft cloth every day to keep it shiny. However, it is best to use a special silver cloth. The silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed.
6. If you find signs of yellowing in silver, you should use a small jewel brush to clean the fine seams of the jewelry, then drop a silver drop onto the paper, wipe off the black oxide on the silver surface, and then wipe the silver cloth. Restore the original silver and light of the jewelry.
7. I suggest you: If you can use silver cloth to restore about 80% of the silver condition, you don't need to use silver milk and silver washing water, because these products are corrosive. After using these products, silver is used. It will become more and more prone to yellowing. Silver ornaments are difficult to whiten after many times of blackening.
8, the use of silver cloth, first of all must be identified whether there is no electroplating; there are electroplated silver jewelry: the inner layer is pure silver, the surface is doing current processing; electroplating is generally divided into electric gold and platinum; The luster on the surface is brighter than that of pure silver. It is like a mirror, with good reflection effect and less oxidation.